Hydrodynamic cavitation technology for the circular economy, this is a disruptive, innovative, fluid dynamic spinning rotor-stator reactor, the go-to machine for process intensification.
This machine can decarbonise the UK comercial and manufacturing industry across the board, just by tweeking a few pre and post reactor engineering bolt-ons, depending on what your process is, we pretty much guarentee we can upscale whatever it is you are doing. What we love about the CaviMax is it's simplicity, elegance and the fact that it works....very well.
How?....CaviMaximise your chemical, biological, physical processes by disintegration of biomass and increasing surface areas.. The CaviMax cavitator is a process intensification device which increases sustainability ratings, boosts feedstocks, lowers carbon footprints, provides flexibility in the running of your processes and plants and can increase your product yield.
Please visit www.cavimax.co.uk for full details on our machine, contact us for a chat, site visit, and testing of your material(s) with our laboratory scale pilot plant, and a quotation.
The patented E-PIC S.r.l ROTOCAV in the CaviMax increases reaction rates by producing physical rotational forces that create hydrodynamic shock waves, breaking down seemingly incompatible gas/liquid/solid mixtures into flowing substrates.The shock waves induced by a liquid moving from a high to low to high pressure environment, causes millions of microscopic bubbles to form and then collapse, creating tremendous localised pressures, which shear solid particles, break down cell walls and allow liquids to bind with solids, or gases to liquids
For the biogas industry this means that a substrate is created with a greater surface area, which is more readily available to be broken down by the anaerobic digestion bacteria, this in turn means more biogas...quicker. This is proven technology which disrupts lignin in straw and grass and breaks down recalcitrant materials. There are a couple of existing processes capable of doing this, such as steam and alkali treatment. However, we have an innovative and clever machine that harnesses the power of hydrodynamic cavitation to reduce particle sizes and increase the bio-availability of substrates and feed stocks. Do you have an anaerobic digestion plant? Then a CaviMax can give you a boost and increase your access to feedstocks.
For the waste water treatment industry this means that BOD and COD is reduced in effluent streams and subsequent pollution reduced, also recalcitrant sludges can be broken down further.
However, the story does not stop there, the CaviMax is a process intensification device which can be applied to increase the rate of chemical and biological reactions, form stable emulsions, homogenise liquids, decreases particle sizes, bind liquids & gases and liquids & solids, provide continuous inline mixing and provide scale free heating of liquids. Industries already benefiting from hydrodynamic cavitation processing are:-
- Biogas – decrease particle size, lignin breakdown, organic substrate disintegration, low glycerine, dramatically reduce Hydrogen Sulphide in grass feedstocks
- Biofuels – improve ethanol production, enable continuous production of biodiesel
- Medicinal and edible oils - high yield and water based oil extraction
- Neutraceuticals - extract higher quality and at a higher yield from bio-matricies than conventions extraction methods
- Waste water treatment – Breakdown recalcitrant secondary solids and increase biogas yield, breakdown of pharmeceutical and chemicals in waste water, reduce COD and BOD of effluent streams
- Water treatment – scale and bacterial control of cooling tower water
- Brewing – increase alcohol yield and flavour release of hops and aromatics, efficient carbonation of beers, wort cavitation, increase biodegrdation of spent malt, efficient starch release to remove need for sparging, shorten the time needed for saccharification, cavitation causes unpleasant volatile gases to degas quickly, denatures the enzymes in the wort and allows hop flavors to mix in easily, makes boiling entirely unnecessary so saves energy
- Food & beverage processing – homogenisation, hydration, emulsification, pasteurisation
- Cosmetics – emulsification and mixing Pharmaceuticals – precise control of particle sizes to aid dosing and targeting of drugs
- Chemical manufacturing - nanoparticle production, accelerated chemical reactions
- Paper & pulp – delignification of wood pulp and straw, white liquor oxidation, oxygen delignification, ozone bleaching, peroxide bleaching, chemical additive mixing and de-inking and oxidisation of black liquor Paint – emulsification and mixing
- Petrochemical – upgrading of crude oil
We will be actively contacting these industries in due course; however, should you be interested in us carrying out tests to see what process uplift you can achieve in the meantime please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Below is a list of features and benefits of cavitation to the biogas industry.
FEATURES OF CONTROLLED HYDRODYNAMIC CAVITATION for the biogas industry
BENEFITS OF CONTROLLED HYDRODYNAMIC CAVITATION for the biogas industry