Flexible gas storage, for both temporary and long-term biogas storage.
The gas buffer has been developed for the storage of various gas types. A gas buffer also enables the conditioning and mixing of the gas. The use of double membrane technology ensures a ﬂexible gas storage volume. Our wide range of gas buffers provides for an efﬁcient construction for the most diverse storage criteria and project objectives.
For full specification visit: www.wiefferink.nl/en/gasbuffer/
- STORAGE OF LARGE QUANTITIES OF GAS FROM 50 TO 30,000 CUBIC METERS
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE SERVICE BOX
- PROJECT-SPECIFIC FORMS AND DESIGNS POSSIBLE
- HIGH OPERATING PRESSURES TO 5 - 70 MBAR DEPENDING ON THE DESIGN
- COMPLETE INSTALLATION INCLUDING BLOWER, GAS INLET/OUTLET, PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES AND SENSORS
- SHORT DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION PERIODS
Farmergy are the sole agents for sales and distribution of Wiefferink products in the UK, please get in contact for more details, site visit and quotation.