AB Cover The Air Blown Cover is an innovative double cover for biogas installations and other applications
The Air Blown Cover is an innovative double membrane roof with a relatively large, variable gas-storage volume, for biogas installations and other purposes. Its shape and membrane pressure mean that weather influences have little effect on the AB Cover.
This is the roof of our Flexfermenter earth sunken anaerobic digester, lower cost and environmentally friendly as the supporting walls are the Earth, rather than CO2 hungry concrete.
This is a really well made cover, good quality materials and great tension spread on the roof, and at the end of installation 'tis said, "a job well jobbed"
For full technical specification visit http://www.wiefferink.nl/en/ab-cover-engels/
- - GAS STORAGE VOLUME AT Ø 25M IS ABOUT 230% LARGER THAN IN CONVENTIONAL DESIGNS
- - LOWER MEMBRANE FOIL HAS 35% LOWER GAS PERMEABILITY
- - EASY ACCESSIBILITY FOR MAINTENANCE AND OVERHAUL ACTIVITIES
- - LOWER SILO LOAD DUE TO HEMISPHERICAL CONSTRUCTION
- - LOW WIND SENSITIVITY AND LOWER CHANCE OF SNOW ACCUMULATION DUE TO STABLE CONSTRUCTION
- - NO CONDENSED, CORROSIVE LIQUID ON THE SILO WALLS
Farmergy are the sole sales and distribution agents for Wiefferink in the UK